BOARD CERTIFIED PHYSICIAN
Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Specialist in Concierge Medicine & Executive Health. Dr. Chung practices Internal and Integrative Medicine focusing on preventative medicine, anti-aging, hormone replacement therapy, and IV Vitamin optimizations.
Dr. Chung completed his medical residency at LAC+ USC Medical Center in California. Once completed, he has worked at Optum/Magan Medical Clinic, and has been affiliated with many medical centers in the San Gabriel Valley.
Dr. Chung is a Diplomat of the American Board of Internal Medicine and has received numerous awards and recognition as a top doctor in his field.
Licenses & Certifications
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Certificated and Recertificated – 1996 to current
- The Medical Board of California, License A52202 – 1993 to current
- Approved Supervisor of Physician Assistants, SA 24774, 1995 to current
- DEA, License BC3948772 – 1995 to current
- CPR and First Aid
- Internship and Residency • LAC+ USC Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Doctor of Medicine • China Medical University, School of Medicine Tai Chung, Taiwan
- Internal Medicine and Primary Care
- Wellness Visits and Rehabilitation
- Preventative Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- IV Vitamin Therapy